1. Put some whale song on a loop in the background.
2. Click on the image below so that it becomes as big as possible on your screen (it will open a new window).
3. Stare at the image helplessly, using your fingers to touch the screen occasionally on the chance that something – anything – will happen this time.
4. Keep waiting. Something is bound to happen some time. It just has to.
5. Maybe if you leave it alone for a while, something will happen when you come back.
7. No, nothing happens. You touch the screen again a few times just in case. Wait, somethin– no, still nothing.
8. Maybe this was the REAL point of Curiosity? Yeah, that’s it – it’s Molyneux being all meta with his games, about how we’ll even watch a white, non-interactive screen if we think something might happen. But he said there’s a cube, he said there’s a centre with something life changing that only one person will see. Maybe you should try again.
9. Touch the screen with your fingers a few times more, just in case. Still nothing. Huh.