Xmas has come and gone. The Xmas and post-Xmas sales have come and gone. Time to update the unplayed gaming list.
- Bayonetta (X360): Finished this on Normal difficulty, started again on the next harder difficulty and have shelved the game after running into a roadblock at a particular Alfheim Portal. Might come back to it.
Alan Wake (plus The Signal and The Writer DLC) (X360): Completed this with 3 achievements outstanding, but 2 of those are “Complete the DLC without dying” and I’m not sure I’m in the mood to try for that. Particularly with the instant death jumping puzzles.
- Batman: Arkham City (X360): Completed and also finished a lot of the extra challenges, but completing the campaigns is beyond my patience levels. Plus I don’t think there is enough in the Robin or Nightwing DLCs to justify their purchase, since that would just provide more challenges and campaigns.
- Assassin’s Creed: Brotherhood: On loan.
- Duke Nukem Forever: Bought on the cheap during the sales. Some things are worth experiencing first hand, even if you know they are bad.
- Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim: Playing it now. This may be sacrilegious, but I don’t get all the love for this game. It’s pretty and there’s lots of stuff to do but ultimately feels hollow to me. I’ll finish it and then consider how I feel about it.
- LA Noire: Bought on the cheap during the sales.
- Dark Souls
- Dead Space 2
- The Witcher 2
- Deus Ex 3
- Gears of War 3 (for the sake of completeness, really)
- From Dust
- Shadows of the Damned
- Portal 2
- Psychonauts (because I’ve never played it but am intrigued)
- Alice: Madness Returns
- To The Moon
- The Binding of Isaac
Nice list! Great to see Alan Wake get some love 😉
Thank you. There are lots of games I’d like to give a shot, but slowly over time forget about them until I spot them on a shelf (I only finished Halo 3 late last year). So the list is there to remind me.
Pingback: The Unplayed Gaming List – May 2012 | Vicarious Existence